Most travelers choose a hotel that’s close to the action they’re in town for. In the case of the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, however, the destination is the hotel itself. Stunningly appointed with a huge array of things to see, do, and experience, the Gaylord Opryland draws as many people for its fantastic offerings as it does for the excitement of the Music City it inhabits. Read on for a glimpse into this extraordinary resort and then book a stay you’ll remember for years to come.
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center invites visitors to experience the ultimate in luxury lodging – but it goes far beyond its exquisite guest rooms. From the breathtaking atrium with its 9 acres of carefully tended indoor gardens to the in-resort water park and huge array of dining options, this resort marks itself as something truly special right off the bat. Whatever brings you to Nashville, you’ll want to carve out some time during your stay to enjoy some of the highlights:
- Relâche Spa – Get pampered with a massage, facial, manicure, body treatment, or salon services at this award-winning on-site spa.
- SoundWaves – Slide, splash, or ride the lazy river at this upscale indoor / outdoor water park attraction that’s fun for all ages.
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links – Get your game on at this flawlessly maintained 18-hole course designed by golf champion Larry Nelson.
- Delta Riverboat Cruise – Enjoy a leisurely float along the scenic river that meanders through the atrium.
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Garden Tour – Get a behind-the-scenes introduction to the resort and its gardens, and learn about its fascinating history.
Something for Every Appetite
Whether you’re looking to grab a quick snack, meet up with your travel companions for lunch, or indulge in a no-holds-barred upscale dinner, you’ll find the perfect dining destination conveniently located inside the resort. Order a customized burger at Stax or a slice at Paisano’s and grab a table to take in the sights and sounds of the atrium. Satisfy your craving for casual bites at Fuse Sports Bar, for South-of-the-Border flavor at Solario Cantina, or for a soul-satisfying cup of joe at Cocoa Bean coffeehouse. Savor a perfectly seared steak at Old Hickory Steakhouse, and end on a sweet note at Bravo Gelato.
Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it among the array of eateries inside the Gaylord Opryland.
You might also like: Grab A Coffee At These Hot Spots
Book Your Stay
You can view available guest rooms, learn more about discounts and offers, and take a virtual tour on the resort’s website. When you’re ready to book your stay at the Gaylord Opryland & Convention Center, the Mariott Bonvoy App makes it simple and convenient. You can also book online or by phone at (615) 889-1000. The Gaylord Opryland is located at 2800 Opryland Drive.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.