If the summer heat has got you in its clutches and you’re feeling a bit flush, we recommend that you take a break and dive into a bowl of good, old-fashioned ice cream. Of course, we do things a bit differently here, which is why we encourage you to elevate your scoop and turn your world upside down with several tips and tricks that will considerably enhance your ice cream.
We’re talking about building ice cream sandwiches, making a Coke float, adding salt, and even creating your own magic shell. Here are several ways you can alter or add to ice cream to satiate your need for creativity and your taste buds. Enjoy.
Tips to Elevate Your Ice Cream
- If you’re in the mood for a vintage take on ice cream, then you should swing for a Coke float. For a more southern touch, be sure to add some salted peanuts. There’s nothing better than the creamy, tangy taste of a Coke float.
- You can also make ice cream sandwiches. Begin by running a knife under hot water, slice horizontally into a pint of ice cream, then place each slice between two cookies. It’s that easy.
- How does ice cream in brownie cups sound? Mix up a batch of brownie batter, pour into a muffin tin, and bake. Once done and cooled, scoop in some ice cream. Your taste buds will thank you.
- Top your ice cream with a pinch of salt to bring out all the flavors. Be sure to use high-quality salt.
- When it comes to making your own magic shell, the trick to ensuring that the shell instantly harden is coconut oil. To make your own shell, melt one cup of dark chocolate with two tablespoons of coconut. Let it cool then coat your ice cream scoop.
- Be sure to also store your ice cream as far back in the freezer as you can. Never store it near the door. The opening and closing of the door will cause your ice cream to melt and refreeze, which ruins its texture. Additionally, store it upside down.
You might also like: What Trim Should You Get In Your New Hyundai Venue?
Ice Cream and Cars
Once you are done with your ice cream, you are more than welcome to spend the rest of your day perusing our collection of new and used vehicles here at Wilson County Hyundai. We house a diverse inventory of vehicles that suit an array of lifestyle needs and budgets. We are open six days a week for your convenience. We look forward to assisting you.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.