Hyundai is a brand known for its remarkable ability to combine value with substance. When you buy a Hyundai, you can rest assured that you’re getting a lot of car for your money. The manufacturer packs its vehicles with cutting-edge features, comfort amenities, and quality throughout. There’s a lot to love about this brand, and it goes much deeper than those attractive price tags. Read on for five interesting facts about Hyundai, and then continue your hunt for the perfect model from this amazing automaker.
5 Fun Facts About Hyundai
Hyundai models are popular across the board among car shoppers seeking an affordable vehicle that doesn’t cut corners. From fuel-efficient, practical sedans like the Elantra and Sonata to spacious and family-friendly SUVs like the Tucson, Santa Fe, and Palisade, Hyundai’s lineup is filled with fantastic options. And that might be all you need to know! But if you’re a shopper who likes all the details about their brand of choice, you’ll want to add these five Hyundai facts to your knowledge bank.
- Hyundai is the largest automobile manufacturer in South Korea. Headquartered in Seoul, Hyundai accounted for a whopping 45 percent of Korea’s automotive market share in 2010, selling 659,565 models domestically that same year.
- The world’s largest vehicle production plant is owned by Hyundai. The Ulsan Hyundai factory in South Korea is the largest of its kind in the world, producing more cars each year than any other plant. The five-factory complex is capable of putting out one car every 10 seconds!
- Hyundai factory workers get some serious perks. The Ulsan factory provides free lunch every day – so much for the old saying – with 24 on-site restaurants to choose from. There is also a landscaped Green Park for relaxing. Impressive pay rates round things out nicely for the hardworking Hyundai employees.
- Hyundai is well connected in the sports world. The brand has sponsored prominent sports events like the NFL draft, the FIFA World Cup, the Korea Football Association, UEFA, and Olympique Lyonnais. Hyundai has also achieved noteworthy successes in motorsports. It gets even more play at the local level, with dealership support of area sports teams and organizations.
- The Hyundai logo is more than meets the eye. The simple design, what appears to be a tilted capital H inside an oval, is more meaningful than you might have imagined. According to the brand’s website: “The emblem also symbolizes two people shaking hands – a company representative on one side and a satisfied customer on the other.”
You might also like: Tips And Tricks To Make Your Vehicle Shine
Ready to Own a Hyundai?
Smart shoppers who want to get a fantastic return on their investment have made Hyundai a beloved name in the automotive world. If you’re looking for an even more amazing value, you’ll love the savings we have in store at Wilson County Hyundai. We are your Lebanon area source for great deals on all your Hyundai favorites. Start shopping now in our online inventory!